One lazy evening, Justin and I were relaxing on our lovely new leather lounges reading magazines. Magazines, you ask? Why would you do that when you have a perfectly good flat-screen TV in front of you with pay TV? Yeah, I know, this shocks me too! It practically goes against everything I stand for!
Regardless, there we were like an old senior couple (shudder) when Justin came across an article about Rhodiola Rosea. Justin has been feeling a little strained lately. He works shift-work which is very demanding on the mind and body and he has been feeling tired, sore and stressed out. Rhodiola Rosea seemed like something that could help alleviate that pressure.
So, what is it?
You can read all about it here, however in a nutsell, Rhodiola Rosea claims to have the following benefits:
- Helps reduce work and personal related stress and strain
- Reduces nervous tension and anxiety
- Improves mental clarity and mental stimulation
- Improves and enhances mood
- Enhances physical and mental performance
- Accelerates recovery from exercise
- Improves energy levels
- May be of assistance with chronic fatigue syndrome
- Increases immunity
- Is anti-aging
We bought EL8′s Rhodiola Rosea and it arrived in the post quickly. Justin has been taking it now for a few days and has already noted an increase in energy levels and reduced stess however we will wait a good 4 weeks before we do a full report on it.
Have you tried Rhodiola Rosea? What do you think of it?